A rising star loved by fashionistas and Korean artists, CHARM’S is a streetwear brand which has showcased its designs at Seoul Fashion Week many times. Simple with a twist, the pieces can be mixed and matched with anything. Founder Yohan Kang has recently introduced "Charm's Bangkok Special Edition" inspired by Thai traits.
Passion for fashion from a young age
I’ve always been passionate about fashion ever since I was a teenager. I would spend my vacation working in fashion design factories. After graduating from university, I tried making my own clothes before setting up CHARM’S in 2014.
Personal preference for street fashion, translated into CHARM'S
- CHARM'S is everything that I like.
What makes your design different?
- It comes from my heart. It’s something I make for myself and want to share with others.
Why do Korean artists love your design?
- I have no idea. I guess it’s word of mouth.
Charm's Bangkok Special Edition for ALAND in Thailand
- I was inspired by the national Thai flag and Muay Thai.
Why do you like Muay Thai?
- I tried many kinds of sport growing up - taekwando, judo, and Muay Thai. I liked Muay Thai because it helped me relax and lose weight.
A highlight piece in this collection
- A jacket and sweatpants set.
Thai brand or Thai designer you want to work with.
- Greyhound Original.
What’s next for CHARM'S?
- I want to add more collections and there will be new collections debuting in Thailand.
Check out Charm's Bangkok Special Edition from CHARM'S at ALAND, M floor, Siam Center.
WHERE STYLE MEETS FUNCTION